A look at the company’s employees
- systel – that is not just three CEOs and six employees
- systel – that means flat hierarchies and flexible structures.
- systel – this is competence across all technical topics: Competence, which is based on solid education and continuing education.
- systel – this is a team. A team that always finds a solution. This is only really a challenge when the challenges are growing. This is not only done professionally, but also with lots of fun and spontaneity.
- systel – this is a company that has found its niche in flexibility: globally operating manufacturers need to align the facility software to standard requirements. With supplementary, individually programmed software packages, systel ensures the fulfillment of customer-specific requirements.
- systel – that is living communication