The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always voluntarily. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- The hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data can not be assigned to specific persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively
if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter, Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. You may revoke the granted consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “Cancel “link in the newsletter.
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- IP anonymization We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before their transfer to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
- Browser plugin You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. Also, you may prevent the collection of the cookie-generated and related to your use of the website data (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser link available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Order data processing has entered into a contract data processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
- Demographics on Google Analytics This website uses the demographics feature of Google Analytics. As a result, reports can be produced that contain information on the age, gender, and interests of the site visitors. These data are from interest-based advertising from Google and from third-party visitor data. This data can not be assigned to a specific person. You can disable this feature at any time through the ad settings in your Google Account, or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section “Opposition to data collection”.
Our website uses functions of the network XING. The provider is the XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
When a page with built-in Xing functions is called, it connects to Xing’s servers. The storage of personal data is not carried out to our knowledge. IP addresses are not saved, as is no evaluation of the user behavior.
Our offer uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are recognizable by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue tile, the terms “Like”, “Like” or a “thumbs up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and appearance of Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When a user calls a web page of this offer that contains such a plugin, its browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by this on the website. The provider, therefore, does not influence the amount of data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore informs users according to their level of knowledge:
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the offer. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like button or leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany.
If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him through this offer and associate it with his member data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook before visiting the website.
The comment function on this website
For the comment function on this page (https://systel.de/bugs), besides your comment, you will also find information about when the comment was created, your e-mail address and, if you are not anonymous, the name of your chosen user.
This site uses SSL encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Right to information, cancellation, blocking
At any time you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin, and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For further information on personal data, please contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Contradiction advertising emails
The use of published in the context of the imprint obligation contact data for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and informational materials are hereby contradicted. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.